Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Pictures


Because its our slow season I like to be as cheap as possible. Forget spending lots of money to have a place like Picture People or JCPenney make our Chistmas cards I'll do it myself. So, yesterday I got all of our kids dressed in their Christmas outfits (a huge task alone right there). Then we sat everybody down and tried to take pictures. How thankful I am for digital cameras. If we still used film we would have gone through five rolls of film. The end result wasnt too bad but it is the only picture where they are all kind of looking at the camera. I realized a little while ago that I might never have a perfect picture- oh well

1 comment:

bec said...

what cute kids! and cute outfits! you just need some basic photoshop skills, then you can pick the head of each kid you like the best and paste them all together.