Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Paper Airplane FHE

So yesterday for FHE we had a paper airplane throwing contest. Everybody decorates and names their own plane. Then, we line everyone up and off we go. Our kids love it!! They think its the coolest, they totally get into it. So Andrews plane, StarScream (are you noticing the Transformer theme with him) was the big winner last night.
The Troops, plus one little toy plane Andrew wanted in the picture

Game faces on

And their off

What a poser!!! (do people still use that word?)

So what do you guys do for FHE?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We'll be stealing this idea;Thanks!

The Aldridge Family said...

Sorry if this comes up twice the first time one of my cute little kids hit a button... but last Monday we had a pretend sacrament meeting with a greeter, seats, and a speaker it was fun but the kids laughed a lot so I'm not sure that they got the message of actually sitting still during a Church meeting. But one of a favorite family nights is making cookies and having the kids decorate cards. Then we deliver them to their houses. It's a fun night.

The Elmers said...

Gosh, it has been a while since I've been on here! I hadn't seen all of these yet!! Look at your adorable family! It looks so fun! I can't believe how much it has grown in the time that I have known you!!