Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lifes Simple Pleasures

So when I was in college I interned up in Seattle and spent a super fun summer with my friend Rebecca (who by the way, is the illustrator for the adorable kids book, The Littlest Nephite- its seriously the cutest book), her mom had a list of everyone's simple pleasures in life. Simple Pleasures were something that cost less than $5, something free that you enjoyed, or something someone could do for you in less than 30 minutes (These may not be the exact rules, but its how I remembered it). So I want to know what some of your simple pleasures in life are. Its just fun to know...

Here are some of mine.

1. Copy of People Magazine- I love it!
2. Watching the waves crash at the ocean-
3. Clean Sheets on my bed- its the best feeling getting into clean sheets
4. Cupcake from Icing on the Cupcake- yummy- the Chocolate Macaroon is DIVINE!!!!

So, now its your turn, you dont have to post a new thing on your blog, just leave a comment, Dont be shy

7 comments:

Sheree said...

Simple pleasures...Grahm crackers and milk, a game of Gin, and talking on the phone with a friend just cause!

Shonna said...

Okay...so inquiring minds want to know did Brad get his toes painted????

Jami said...

Simple pleasures. Ice cream with rolled oats on top eaten in total silence. A good poem read in absolute silence. That moment when the van door shuts before I get in on my side where there is absolute silence.

Kaylynn said...

Vacuum lines - I love it after I vacuum a room and look at the lines (That's one thing I gave up becoming a mom - the vacuum lines don't stay for very long) but that's my simple pleasure.

bec said...

eating a perfectly ripe mango, running into an old friend & looking at pictures of people I love

Nat~Nat said...

~Baking in a clean kitchen
~ When Taylor tells people that his mom makes the best zucchini bread.
~ A long, intense game of rummikub
~ Reading a real book. I love to take books and show up early for doctor's appointment
~ Watching a movie or show with our whole family
~Swimming at Grandmas
~Playing in the back yard with the kids

The Aldridge Family said...

My most simple pleasures are ice cream, hot bubble baths, and a good book. And if all 3 come in one day I'm in heaven!!!