So, back a few weeks ago, my dear sweet mom asked me what Rylie wanted for her Birthday. I'm sure that Rylie could have come up with a whole laundry list of things that she wanted, but me, being the party pooper that I am, didnt really want another toy in the house (we have way too many and they dont play with them!!) So, I suggested Gymnastic lessons of sorts. Well, wouldnt you know my mom loved that idea and wouldnt you know the city had a class for a relatively low price.
To say that Rylie loves gymnastics is like the worlds biggest understatement. She doesnt stop talking about it. She cant stop smiling. She loves it sooooo much.
Thanks mom for the best gift, no doll, clothes or toy could ever match this pure joy!!
2 comments:
You should have her talk to Abigail. She's on a compative gymnastics team & loves it!
Rylie...you look so cute and grown up sitting in your gymnastics class.
Post a Comment