They are gorgeous! I lOVE the one of Luke's pouty face. Is the photog local then?
oh how cute are your kids!? I've missed you guys. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow.
Wow! I always knew you had cute kids but WOW! So cute. And LUKE looks so big - what happened to him in one weekend?
Your kids are adorable. We miss you guys at church.
Aren't these the cutest kids you have ever seen. Yea, I am a little biased...but oh well..Love yaGrandma Shonna
great photos!!! where is she from? Where did you guys take the photos at? VERY, VERY CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are gorgeous! I lOVE the one of Luke's pouty face. Is the photog local then?
oh how cute are your kids!? I've missed you guys. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow.
Wow! I always knew you had cute kids but WOW! So cute. And LUKE looks so big - what happened to him in one weekend?
Your kids are adorable. We miss you guys at church.
Aren't these the cutest kids you have ever seen. Yea, I am a little biased...but oh well..
Love ya
Grandma Shonna
great photos!!! where is she from? Where did you guys take the photos at? VERY, VERY CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment