Thursday, January 22, 2009

My new love

So for Christmas I was given some money, and Brad knowing the way my mind works, made me solemnly promise that I would not spend it on a: the kids or b: the bills. This money has been in my pocket for a few weeks now. I just couldnt decide what to do with it. That is until I went to Maegans house. You see Maegan is a HUGE fan of Vera Bradley bags. Well, she got one for Christmas and showed it to me... and I swear in that very moment I started coveting her bag. It was so pretty, so well made, so cute, so fun, so spacious, and so kid friendly.

So, I introduce you to my new love...

The Villager bag in cupcake green!!!

And oh my gosh I wish I had more money for all the accessories, they are so stinking cute!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bags are addicting. Be careful! : ) I LOVE Kate Spade bags. Since Melena was a baby, Brian buys me a new bag every christmas. How I love christmas morning. (this past christmas, I got my Canon 50D camera instead...just as addicting)

mj said...

oh i am so glad i could rub off on you a little!