Thursday, March 26, 2009

What will the Easter Bunny put in these?


So, I decided to whip out my awesome craftiness again and made these. One is for Luke, the other for Brinley (and yes there are two more to come-yup Natalie the Amazing here!!!). So, these bags are two fold, first we're going to see what the Easter Bunny stuffs in them. Secretly, my hope is that he shoves them full of those little marshmallow peeps- why are they so good? Then, they are the perfect bag for church (scriptures, paper and a pack of crayons- NO more toys at church for us!!) and they get to carry it!!! Wahoo

3 comments:

mj said...

you are fast! and I am a bit jealous I have nothing to show for my hours of hard work!

Jane said...

ZOMG!! I love them! Make me one!!! :)

Kaylynn said...

STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I am in love with those bags. Those bags could solve alot of my problems including how to store those huge easter baskets! You may be on to something here!