Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another year older and a heck of a lot wiser!

I made this (thanks for the idea Kaylynn)


to celebrate number 7 with her


and then we ate this (it was wonderful I highly recommend her cakes)


Happy Birthday Brinley!!!

7 comments:

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!!! So glad we could share this day with you.

Love

Grandma Shonna

Kaylynn said...

That banner looks amazing - better than the original (but don't tell my mother in law)! I'm so jealous. Happy Birthday Brinley. And good job walking out without those shoes. There are some things we as moms just have to say NO to!

mj said...

that banner is so cute!!!!! happy b-day brinley! hope you enjoyed your cake!

The Elmers said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!! Love that cake, we had one just like that for Kammy :)

Sarah said...

YOur banner turned out SO cute! Now will you help me make one??

And the cake is so posh--did it taste as yummy as it looked?

Happy Bday Brinley!

Nat~Nat said...

Cute banner! Cute Cake! Cutest 7 year old girl!!!!! Happy Birthday Brinley! (Can I copy the banner idea?)

Are you guys getting pool passes? I hope so. It will be so fun to have lots of friends to play with!

Jami said...

Gorgeous!