
So, Luke broke his leg two weeks ago. He and Andrew were jumping off the fireplace and somehow (not really sure how, I wasnt in the room), his foot got caught and he ended up breaking his shin.
This is a "non-walking" cast- (bet we had you fooled). It goes from his mid thigh down to his toes and his knee is bent to prevent him from walking on it. Yeah, we had walking figured out within an hour of having it on.

Its also a non-waterproof cast- So, due to a small incident with a hose this afternoon, it will be replaced. And the doctors office kindly (???) reminded me that they arent suppose to do that with a cast. Really??? I wasnt aware!
I hope we make it the six weeks. At the rate we're going to have a cast a week!
3 comments:
ah man, you are going to have to watch him like a hawk! i hope you survive 6 weeks! you can come over anytime...i promise no water.
I feel for you! Not an easy task! Good luck. :)
He sure looks cute with a cast on.
Thank you for visiting my blog and the wonderful suggestions. I love the title - To Cute to Eat Turkey Quilt and I think I am definately going to put buttons on one of the turkeys that I am working on right now!
Which temple are you kids sitting in front of?
Post a Comment