Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Awesome no longer allowed

So I love the word awesome. Its just a fun word to say. All my kids use it and they sound so cute saying it. They always say "Mommy you're awesome" and things like that. Last night as I was reading the news I saw that "Awesome" made it a list of 19 phrases that are misused or overused. What the crap is that about- its like the best word ever.

2 comments:

bec said...

the fact that the word "awesome" made the news just makes it that much cooler.

mj said...

I always use awesome, but more in a negative way. Like my washer flooded my house, awesome. Don't drop it the fact that it made the list makes it a classic. Oh PS this is Maegen Jenne MJ is my little online nickname that confuses everyone but not enough for me to change it.