Brad and I decided this year that we are going to get in shape. I think we make the goal every year. Hopefully this year it sticks. So, its off to the treadmill I go. Anyone have any good workout ideas? Or healthy recipes?
my stake does aerobics and yoga 3 mornings a week and they have a few people that volunteer to teach. People with kids take turns being in the nursery. It's so fun & social & we get a workout to jammin music. Maybe you could start something like that, it's great!
Are you doing the Feeln' Great Program? That has helped me so much just realize how much boredom food I eat. I go for a Wog (walk/jog) every day with little c. It is nice and relaxing.
2 comments:
my stake does aerobics and yoga 3 mornings a week and they have a few people that volunteer to teach. People with kids take turns being in the nursery. It's so fun & social & we get a workout to jammin music. Maybe you could start something like that, it's great!
Are you doing the Feeln' Great Program? That has helped me so much just realize how much boredom food I eat. I go for a Wog (walk/jog) every day with little c. It is nice and relaxing.
Post a Comment