I Love Blogging but I am so at a loss for how to do things. I see all these other blogs and wished mine looked half as cute. So here is my question...how do I make the header picture bigger? Any ideas? How do I get cool background stuff?
I am still pretty lost too, my only suggestion is to search for message boards. That seemed pretty helpful when I was trying to figure out how to add people onto my blog. And I had that problem with my pic being too small once before to, and I just took it off and re-added it, and that fixed it! Good luck!! :)
2 comments:
I am still pretty lost too, my only suggestion is to search for message boards. That seemed pretty helpful when I was trying to figure out how to add people onto my blog. And I had that problem with my pic being too small once before to, and I just took it off and re-added it, and that fixed it! Good luck!! :)
Katie you are the smartest person alive. It totally worked. Thanks for the ideas everyone- now to actually find time to do it.
Post a Comment