
In our house the word "hate" is a bad word. I just dont like hearing my children say it, so its totally off limits. I can freely and without the least bit of hesitation say that I HATE laundry. It never ends in this house. No matter how hard I try I can never keep up on it. I have been keeping a mentally tally for the last few weeks on how many loads I do (mind you there is a HUGE margin of error in either direction on this number). I average 9 loads of laundry a week. It takes me 2-2.5 hours per week to just fold laundry. I seriously HATE laundry. I have tried everything to keep myself on top of it and it just doesnt seem to work. I have recruited my children to help me in as many areas as they possibly can with this chore, it just seems that when those little hands are shoving the clothes in the dryer, or sorting, the task just isnt that bad. AARRGGhh- sorry to vent. I'll post an actual picture of the huge pile I have to fold each week as soon as I finish- oh wait that never happens!!!!
1 comment:
I used to feel that way about doing the dishes. It was so miserable. Now we have a dishwasher. It's a lot better.
Post a Comment