Monday, February 18, 2008

Brads poem


Brad and I decided when we were first married to not worry about Valentines Day presents. Instead we do cheesy random things that are free. Brad writes me a poem every year. They get funnier by the year. This years was definitely no let down- it began with At least four scores and about seven years ago... Get it? Four kids and were going on our seventh year. I could not stop laughing.

3 comments:

bec said...

That's hilarious and so creative! I love it when Brandon throws out his creativeness.

The Aldridge Family said...

Natalie, I can't believe I found this. I was looking at some of my friends blogs and found Heidi's and then saw yours. I was so happy to see you. I hope you are all doing well. Can I add your name to my sidebar? I'd love to be able to keep in touch through our blogs.

Natierae said...

Nicole!!!! Its so wonderful to hear from you. Of course you can add us. I love that you have a blog-