How long have you and your significant other been together?
Married- almost seven years (where has the time gone?) Dating- we dated a little in high school and college
Who eats more?
Every bit of me wants to say Brad, but when it comes to sweet yummy goodnesses I can truly hold my own
Who said "I love you" first?
Brad
Who is taller?
Brad, by a foot
Who sings better?
Brad does. He even likes to go to choir. I would rather poke myself in the eye then do that
Who is smarter?
Depends on the subject. When it comes to school stuff- me hands down. When it comes to plain common sense his is by far a genius compared to me.
Who does the laundry?
I wash it- we both fold it. I HATE LAUNDRY
Who does the dishes?
Mostly me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Brad
Who pays the bills?
I do. Ad I wish it wasnt my job- I think we need to trade
Who mows the lawn?
We both do. In the busy season I have to pitch in because Brad is rarely home. Mowing the lawn is actually kind of fun sometimes.
Who cooks dinner?
Unfortunately me. I'm terrible at it. If I dont have a recipe it just doesnt happen. I wish I liked it more but its just not my cup of tea
Who drives when you are together?
We both do. I drive usually in the day. Brad at night because my vision at night is horrible.
Who is more stubborn?
ME ME ME ME ME
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
I think we both do a pretty good job.
Whose parents do you see the most?
definitely mine, by default thought. Brads parents live too far away.
Who kissed who first?
Brad, when we were in high school- it was the most magical moment ever. (Really it wasnt, but for a first kiss it rocked!)
Who proposed?
Brad. I was totally not expecting it. I mean my gosh he had been home from his mission for all of 15 minutes!!
Who is more sensitive?
ME ME ME ME
Who has more friends?
We have about the same. Because all the woman I'm friends with, he's friends with their husbands.
Who has more siblings?
Brad- between real, half and step he has me beat many times over.
I now tag Nicole, Natalie, Katie, Sarah, Heidi and Meagan
1 comment:
Very cute answers!! Just as cute as you. And I accept your challenge. I'll get to work on that very soon and we should get together sometime. I'd love to see you.
Post a Comment