
So just to clarify from the get go I realize my life is slightly uneventful and well some might say a bit boring. But, its soon to get more exciting. So, a couple weeks ago I was reading people.com (its true, I read it daily) and there was an article about New Kids on the Block coming back. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I have never been more excited in my life (small fib there). But how fun is that? I loved them. I listened to their tape (yes, tape) until it broke. I new every song, and of course the dance that went with it. My friends and I made up our own routines. I had several T-shirts, posters, the sheets of course, and buttons like you would not believe. I was absolutely in love with them. My favorite was of course Joey, how could you not love him. Am I the only one that was that obsessed? I even cried at their concert because I was so excited. I journaled about their first televised concert and how history was made. I'm sure you are all wondering my point- they have a website you can register at to get updates about their coming reunion- nkotb.com- Who wouldnt want that information? There, one good deed done for the day. I told you my life isnt that eventful- do you all believe me now?
2 comments:
Natalie - I have to say that I LOVE NKOTB! Yes, they were my favorite and I was in love with Joey also. However, I was a lot younger (I think I was in elementary school, like 3rd grade) so I didn't have EVERYTHING. But, I did have a necklace that I wore in one of our family pictures because I insisted. It was awesome. Anyway, if she hasn't already done it for you yet, ask Tory to do the "Hangin' Tough" dance. It's HILLARIOUS!
Oh, this is Mike's sister Jenn by the way, if you didn't recognize the married name. :) Hope all is well. :)
Jenn
themizes.blogspot.com
Yep. I loved them too. I have to say that I think you were a bit more fanatical then I was. I heard rumors. Wonder what they'll be like when they come back?
Post a Comment