Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh the things they say....


I tell you the transformer looking car is a hit with my kids. Everyday after we drop Brinley off at school we have to drive by it. This morning as we were driving by Rylie chimes in with "hurry mom he's gonna tack us, he's going to squish us, he's going to shoot us." I was laughing so hard. What two year old talks like that? Besides, she's never even seen the movie before- she totally gets it all from Andrew.

1 comment:

The Aldridge Family said...

We just saw this movie. I thought it was going to be very lame, but I loved it!!! I think my favorite part is when she asks him why if his car can transform into anything it wants to it transforms into a piece of junk camero. And then the car drops them off. I'm still laughing about that one. There is a camero in our neighborhood painted like bumblebee. We should try to get the two cars together sometime. The kids would way love that one.