Monday, March 17, 2008

Luke- Eight Months Old




Where has the time gone? I feel like I just had this kid- (Hey, I still use it as an excuse why I havent lost any weight)

Luke is awesome. He just figured out how to crawl. He's getting so fast at it. IT's more of an army crawl, but nonetheless, the kid is mobile and a million times happier. HE can get to just about anything, and so far we have only had one accident with the chair crashing down on us.

He is my little songbird. He has this high pitched scream that he loves to let out. In church is probably favorite place to do, as well as his loudest. Why is that?

He is the giggliest little kid. He is so easy to make laugh, most especially when he is tired. There are times when he cant stop laughing

He has "sugar" spots under his chin just like Brinley!!! Its so cute to give him a little tickle under there and watch him squirm.

Luke is the sweetest baby. He has gotten so much better about sleeping- now we only hold him for half the night!!!! He is very much my cuddle bug- I love it!!

1 comment:

Missa Ann said...

He's getting so big so quickly. Wasn't just the other day that he was still a tiny little guy? Time is just flying by! Give him hugs and kisses from his auntie!!