Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Tag- Hopefully everyone knows A LOT about me now!!!

A- Attached or Single?- Attached to that sexy man Brad
B- Best Friend? - Bradley, he's Awesome
C- Cake or Pie?- So hard because I'm what they call a sugar freak. So lets just say BOTH
D-Day of choice?- I love Sundays. I know they are boring sometimes and church is like super beyond hard sometimes, but it means without a doubt BRAD is HOME. Amen to an extra set of hands
E- Essential item?- cell phone. I get lost way too easy (why is that, I've lived here forever) plus its our money maker- its practically glued to my body at this point!!!
F- Favorite color?- I love THIS color... But who can guess my wedding colors...here's a hint (Steel Magnolias though mine were just HOT and Light )
G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms and the super soury ones are the best
H-Hometown?- Roseville and may I add..WOODCREEK (imagine me flashing a W and saying it in a deep voice just like people do when they say "West side") and no I do not have that much pride for my high school it just cracked me up every time when kids would do it.
I- Indulgence(s)-An hour to myself every now and then is pure bliss!!

J January or July? No hesitation in the least bit on this one....JULY. I love warm weather, I love the pool, I love barbques, I love that four of the six of us are born in this month ...whats fun about January, oh look kids here's another cold rainy day inside (BORING)

K-Kids?- Brinley (5), Andrew (4), Rylie (2), Luke (8 months)
L- Life is incomplete without?- My family
M- Marriage date?- June 28th 2001- I got married on a Thursday evening at 5pm because I had to get married on a day ending with 8- random huh?
N- Number of siblings?- My sister Melissa and my brother Andy.
O- Oranges or apples?- I like Watermelon and Strawberries way more- but if those are my options Apples as long as they arent grainy.
P- Phobias or fears?- Close spaces- I cant handle being confined
Q- Quotes?- Right now it would have to be from Meet the Robinsons- Keep Moving Forward/


R- Reasons to smile?- Those sweet little smiles I get from my children, my sexy husband, basketball season is over, I have the coolest friends.
S-Season?

I LOVE SUMMER!!!
T-Tag 5 people?- Nope- if you want to avid readers of my blog, tear it up, otherwise I hope you have enjoyed reading about me.
U- Unknown fact?-Brad proposed to me after being home from his mission for 15 minutes.
V- Very Favorite store?- I love Target. I could wander that store for hours. They have everything. Its not trashy like Wal Mart and there stuff is totally cute
W- Worst Habit?- much the same as Katies- multi-tasking in the car, with my sweet angels helplessly strapped in the back
X- X-ray or ultrasound?-ultrasound- lets see with Luke alone I had like 27- I'm a pro at them
Y-Your favorite food?- Mexican. Probably Costa Vida Salad. But Ruth Chris' is a close second.
Z- Zodiac?- Leo- imagine me flashing an L sound- oh wait, thats the loser sign!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are too cute!

The Aldridge Family said...

You're answers were super cute. It made me want to find another way to tag someone just so I could hear your answers.

The Elmers said...

Haha! I loved it! You are too funny Natalie!!! And I am glad I am not alone in the "worst habbit" portion!! I thought for sure people would give me so much crap for that one!!