But wait there's more...Luke got a haircut too!!! He had somewhat of a mullet started, and well enough said about that.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
And the scissors come out again
So for the last month or so I have been contemplating cutting Rylies hair. Its just been super scraggly and stringy and is always in her face. It just needed to be cleaned up. So, yesterday was the day. Off we went to the cutest hair cutting place, Jack and Jillibean (but mind you not the cheapest) for her first hair cut.
Much to our surprise she did great. She's super shy around people she doesn't know so we just figured she would freak out. Nope not the case. She sat in her little car and just played. She was awesome!!

And the end resultish- this is from this morning. I havent done it yet but you get the general idea. I think it turned out really cute.
But wait there's more...Luke got a haircut too!!! He had somewhat of a mullet started, and well enough said about that.
Not too sure about whats going on yet
Luke did awesome. He just sat there and played with his little phone.
Look at our big boy
How cute is he? He looks so dang cute with his hair all spiky. I love it!
But wait there's more...Luke got a haircut too!!! He had somewhat of a mullet started, and well enough said about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How cute!! And fun! I love their new hairdos!! Where is that place? I don't think I have heard of it!?
luke is so cute! rylie is adorable! can't wait to see them tomorrow!
Next week carter is going in for haircut #2...hopefully Jack and Jilly Beans does a better job this time...who was the kids stylist? Maybe I can request her.
i love her hair cut! 3 weeks in a row she has stayed! Yeah!
Rylie's looking so mod in the new doo. Glad you got pics of it.
What cute hair cuts! My nieces have cuts like that and they (and their mom's) love it. Geeze, I need a little girl!
Their hair cuts are adorable. Emily saw their pictures and says they look,"way fashion" I agree they are definitely very stylish little cuties.
I have the cutest grandkids ever!!!!
Hey, Natalie! I found your blog link on Eve's blog. Check ours out too http://www.followinthesolomons.blogspot.com
Maybe we can see each other more now, online at least. ;)It was great to see you at Lisa's shower, though. :)
Post a Comment