Brinley's school had a Hoe Down tonight- it was pretty fun. Well, lets just leave it at, the kids had a great time. They got to do face painting (I mean, stamping, a little cheap there, and my gosh the girl doing it was so not in the mood to be there), pony rides, bungee run, dunk tank (and Brinley totally hit the target on her own), play on the super cool playground, hang out with our neighbors the Newtons- actually it was a little fun.
The Kindergarten classes put on a little performance too. I love listening to Brinley sing, she is so not afraid to sing out loud (especially at church). I love that she is not shy, she just belts out what she knows and mumbles through the rest- she so did not learn any of these traits from me. I put my best effort into singing, but there's no way in heck I'm joining the choir anytime soon.
I cant believe school is almost out- what am I going to do all summer? What are you doing all summer, I need some ideas.

Just in case you were wondering that smudge on Andrews face is suppose to be a barn- looks great, huh?

Rylie's first face painting experience-

Perhaps when face painting one should not have the nicest clothes they own on, lots of jewelry, and hair thats constantly in your face- it might make it a little easier!!
1 comment:
what a fun little end of the year party. now you can just kick back and relax all summer :o)
Post a Comment