Brinley came in first place on Saturday in the 25M Backstroke. I dont know who was more excited her, or me. I was screaming the whole time. She had the lead from the get go, I couldnt contain my excitement. She was so proud of herself. Not only did she get first place, but she totally improved her time. Happy day for us
6 comments:
I love hearing about your kids being little swimmers - it's so cute! And also, I'm jealous, because I miss swimming.
Congratulations Brinley!! That is awesome.
How awesome! I could totally see myself screaming too! Good for her!
And I can't believe you had to pay that much for a new phone!!! I didn't even realize they still cost that much!!...(guess I get the special pricing ;) You are too funny Natalie!! (where have you been?? I usually see you more often then this don't I??)
Brinley Ann...I am so proud of you...Love you...Grandma!!!!
wahoo!!! nice work brinley!
wow that is really neat! Uncle Rich will be so proud and claim part of that gene pool! hehehe get it!
Post a Comment