Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What to do...

What are we going to do next week? its funny that you ask. Well lets see, as of Friday we have no more school, and morning swim team practices dont start for another week, so really what are we going to do all day? Oh, Oh, oh pick me (imagine me raising my hand, jumping up and down)- thats right, we are so not rushing out the door in a panic because we should have left seven minutes ago, but how could we the pancakes were still cooking and nobody had their shoes on, and school starts in two minutes, but it takes me four to get there- yeah we're not doing that- We are however....Laying around in pajamas all morning, watching cartoons (we never get to do this in the morning), doing nothing at all... WAHOO- one reason (and it might be the only one, I'll let you know at the end of summer on that one) that I love summer vacation.

8 comments:

mj said...

well...next week we should totally play together!

Julie said...

You just described my day EVERYDAY. I'm so lazy!! My kids aren't in school yet, so I haven't experienced the morning rush yet. I guess I'd better enjoy the slow pace while I can right?

Kaylynn said...

Any Ideas Yet???????

THE HAGES said...

Oh I know what you will be doing on Wed. night at about 5pm. You will be bowling with the ME! YAAAAAAA! And really we are going this week!

janis said...

Welcome to my life! That's me everyday.

THE HAGES said...

OK I was kidding when I said we are going this week. We have family pictures tomorrow. I am so excited because we have not had this done since Kinsey was 8 months old. Anyway I was wondering f you guys are free on Saturday night to go to dinner? Let me know!

Natierae said...

YES!!! I'm glad you had to cancel, we did too!!! Now I dont feel so bad. Of course Saturday would be great- what are we going to do?

mj said...

http://bestjennefamily.blogspot.com/2008/06/its-gonna-be-scorcher.html


we had so much fun! theres the links to the pics i took. enjoy!