Saturday, June 14, 2008

Arrgghhh

So the other day I took the kids swimming at our friends house. As I was trying to gather all of our stuff from the car, I put my cell phone in my swim short pocket, with a mental note to self to take it out before i got in the pool. Hmmmm....45 minutes later, and up to my shoulders in water, basking in the warmth of the sun, yup you guessed it- my phone was swimming with me.

So, since its our business line, I cant just wait to get another phone. Soon after we were done swimming I headed over to T-moblie. After 45 minutes and $286 later I walked out with a new phone. It seems I have gotten too many new phones (this will make four) in the last two years, that I no longer qualify for the special phone price, I have to pay the full retail price! Its not my fault they stop working, get flushed in the toilet, or simply just fall apart. Now why the heck do I pay for insurance on my phone if it wont come into play in situations like this, or any other situation for that matter.

At least we have our business line back and another phone i can mysteriously destroy in six months.

1 comment:

The Aldridge Family said...

So sorry to hear about your phone. I'm really glad you were able to get a new one so easily though.