A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. Target- and never can I walk out of there without spending $100
2. walmart- Good crap we never have milk
3. The pool- five to six days a week- we are always there!!
4. Chevron- Blah I hate this place
B) Four people who email me (regularly):
1. My mom
2 Sarah- but just for Relief Society stuff
3. Brad- his new phone lets him email me all the time- its super cool
4.Swim Team parents- seriously its all we do in the summer
C) Four places I like to eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. Ruth Chris's- Oh how I could go there every day
3. Red Robin
4. Ruby Tuesdays
D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Oregon- oh my gosh its so much cooler there
2. Provo- I actually kind of miss it there
3. Getting a pedicure
4. In the pool- I love swimming
E) Four TV shows (movies) I would watch over and over
1. Survivor
2. Scrubs
3.National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
4. Elf
Four People I'm tagging:
1. Sarah
2. Katie
3. Heidi
4. Kaylynn
4 comments:
I've been waiting patiently for an update on your life!!! Glad to know you didn't give up blogging altogether!!! Talk to you later.
Ok, I'm guessing the "katie" is me??? if not I did it anyways haha! Did Brad get a blackberry? My Brad just got one to, it's fun, when we're together I steal it and get on the internet haha!
Such a cute tag. If I were to write one it would say nearly the same things. I'm so surprised we don't run into each other more often. I didn't know you like Costa Vida too. It's by far one of my favorite places to have a quick dinner out. Glad to hear you're all doing great.
I will do it when we get home on Sunday. I'm too exhausted!!!
Post a Comment