So our swim team had a little party the other day (okay it was really a few weeks ago but I am way behind on blogging). It was awesome. Due to the smoke the venue had to be changed from the park to Roller King. We had a lot of fun. Brad took Brinley and Andrew out skating, while I waited in line for face painting. It was hilarious watching them. At first he had one kid on each arm, about ten steps into that, he realized that wasnt going to work, they were each falling in different directions and he didnt have a free hand to catch them with. His solution, ditch a kid. Poor Brinley got abandoned on the side of the rink, while Brad took Andrew around. That boy could not stand up for the life of him, Brad just pulled him the whole time. Brinley looked pretty much the same way. Needless to say, we're not quite ready for another skate night.
The face painting however was the piece de resistance- These clowns are super good at what they do. All the kids totally get made up. Its so fun to see all the different creations. I stood in line for ninety percent of the time (no joke) it really takes that long.
But check out these cool masterpieces.

A simple heart with a rainbow- very stylish

A beautiful, and very sparkly butterfly

Need I say more- he looked awesome!!
1 comment:
ok way jealous...i want my face painted like brinley! that was way awesome...andrew...looks like the read deal!
Post a Comment