My favorite things from this year
- Bringing him home- oh it was so hard to leave him in the NICU, but five days later, he was in our arms and I couldnt have been happier.
- Andrew being in love with him- he loves to play with him and for some reason run his head (I dont know why)
- That adorable little smile of his
- How crazy mobile he is. Although this is one that drives me crazy too, I love that he can get around. He climbs on the fireplace, stairs, ladder to the playstructure- he is seriously amazing, and fast
- I love his talk- he says mama and dada and lots of other mumbles
- I love that he screams in tunnels just like his brothers and sisters- tradition that I kind of wish we didnt start, but it can be pretty funny.
- His white blonde hair- He had the most, and darkest, hair when he was born, I totally thought he was going to have brown hair- umm, I was so wrong- the kids head glows its so white.
- I love that he loves to snuggle, hug, head bonk, high five, shake his head no- its all pretty cute
from this
to this,
in just one year, what will this next year bring us.
Happy Birthday Lukie- we love you!!!!
8 comments:
After talking last night I couldn't not check out your blog. You're so right Luke is very handsome. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!
Happy birthday to Luke and Happy birthday to you too!
Yeah where is your BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE???? I still can't believe it has been a year since we were all pregnant - OK me just starting out but still. . . Have a great birthday today!
Happy Birthday Luke!!! What a difference a year makes.
It is also Natalie's birthday today too. Happy Birthday Natalie....Love ya
Mom
happy bday little luker! you are cute! we are coming back august 3rd or something like that...so I will call yo u!
Happy Birthday Luke and Natalie!! I can't believe it has been a year. Hope you both had a great day.
Oh my! I have been so busy with family in town that I have not checked you blog. Lots has happened! I am so jealous of all the fun! Oh and Happy Birthday to the boys!
It goes by so fast! I can't believe Luke's 1 year as well! So it was about 1 year ago that i found out that my friends from Manteca, Ryan & Amy Elliott are in your ward--Amy told me she brought you dinner while Luke was in the NICU. Small world! Anyway, take care! Love ya!
Post a Comment