So all summer we have had issues with our children picking up the playroom. The issue being- they
DIDN'T do it. It usually ended up being Brad and I cleaning it up late at night- super frustrated. So, we started a new thing. The kids get a timer, 10 minutes. Whatever is on the floor after the timer goes off goes into a bag and gets donated to DI. I must say I have never seen my kids work so hard in their lives. Brad and I love it because they actually do it and we dont have to. They love the "race" of trying to beat the clock. Why, oh why, didnt I think of it sooner?
6 comments:
Likin the new rule! AND I love the new template...will you please show me how to use that kind? I don't get it :)
ps--are you game for a game night?
We would totally love game night. When she would do it?
ingenious. I should try that trick on myself sometime.
you are sooo smart! and i wanna play games too especially now that C can be entertained by other kids!
awesome! I'll have to remember this for a time when I will need it!
my kids have lost toys from doing that. It does help. Right now Melena has a excuse for everything. She's either too tired or it will take too long. Got to love 4 year olds!
Post a Comment