Monday, September 1, 2008

Whats different about Rylie?

Do you notice anything different about Rylie? Look closely!!!


Cant figure it out? Rylie is Three!!!!! Happy Birthday Rylie


Rylie really wanted pizza and bowling for her birthday. So, off we went. Bowling was a blast. Rylie even beat grandma, but how could you not she only scored a 32 (she blames it on the shoes, I'm not too sure about that!!)

Rylie had a fun Dora filled birthday- from a new dora bike, to a dora purse, to a dora cake and pinata, it was all about dora- and of course Rylie


These pictures are from her past birthdays. I cant believe how grown up she is.

Rylie's First Birthday

Rylie's 2nd Birthday

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Camren was very upset he didn't get to play with Rylie and her Dora! Happy Birthday Cutie!

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!!! Can't believe that you are 3 already. Just seemed like yesterday mom & dad brought you home from the hospital. Can you believe I got beat in bowling by a 3 year old. Shoes....I tell you it was the shoes...but no one believes me. We had a blast and that is all that matters. Thanks Rylie for turning 3....love ya Grandma!!!

The Aldridge Family said...

Natalie, how can she be 3 already. I would swear that someone is playing a trick on us. I can't see how time could be moving so quickly. Rylie will always be that sweet little baby that we watched while you were on your cruise, even if the calendar does say she's 3. She's just beautiful.

Sarah said...

Happy B-day Rylie. I love seeing the first b-day shot...such a blondie!

mj said...

Happy B-day!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.