Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Andrew's new Bling
When Brinley was about 4.5 she got her first "real" CTR ring- a cute little pink one. She absolutely loved it and never ever took it off. We just recently had to get her a new one due to the normal wear damage her other ring had received. So, naturally we decided to get Andrew one. Andrew is awesome, he is however 100 percent different from Brinley. So, he gets his new ring, and just about once an hour brings it to me because he's all done wearing it, etc. So, I'm sitting down with him tonight asking him about his ring, I ask him if he knows what it means, is going to keep it on, etc. He in turn says- yeah I'm going to wear it- this ring gives me super powers- it helps me "choose the right" powers. It can make me fly, do super kicks, have super strength..." The list was quite endless in what this ring can do. My only hope is that this little ring will help him listen to his mom a little more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's our Andrew...Super Powers all the way...lol...love it...
man, sure wish i had so many super powers!
Sounds like he got the general jist of things! Some would say that choosing the right all the time is about as hard to fathom as flying!
I'm gonna get me one of those rings if that's the power they hold. Let me know.
Post a Comment