So as I was doing Brinley's hair this morning she was chatting it up as usual (by the way that girl never stops talking). She and Rylie had just had a little spat over who would get there hair done first. Here's the dialogue that followed:
Me: Brinley, you need to be nice to your sister.
Brinley: Why?
Me: Because she's your sister and we need to love each other.
Brinley: I'll be nice to her when I'm seven...
Hallelujah at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
4 comments:
Cute Blog Natalie and what an adorable family!!! Everyone is so grown up. I miss you guys so much! We really need to get together for another weekend away one of these years....
I love how kids put timelines on everything - where do they get that from????
ha! at least she is honest!
She's always nice to my kids...
Post a Comment