On Wedsnesday October 22nd my dad suffered a massive stroke. Unfortunately, the damage was too severe and he passed away early the next morning. His funeral will be held on Monday October 27th at 1pm at the Loomis LDS Ward building (3354 Margaret Drive Loomis). If you would like to come, please dont hesitate, I know I would love it, as well as the rest of my family.
Thank you to all who have so graciously helped. From taking my children, to bringing meals, to the many listening ears I know I cannot make it through this without all of you. Thank you so very much.
9 comments:
I'm so sorry Natalie! My heart goes out to you and your family. Take care.
Natlie, I'm so sorry. I know this must be a very difficult time for you and your family. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Natalie, I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what the last week has been like for you. I would love to attend the services on Monday, but I have one of those appointments that just can't be cancelled.
Our family will be praying for yours and sending you our love.
Please call if you ever need anything. I offer free drop-in child care, I'll even feed them! So let me know if you need a break and just need to get out and be alone for a while.
You can also come over alone and I can feed you ice cream.
We love your family so much.
I am so sorry about your dad. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything at all.
Our prayers are with your family!
Oh Nads! I loved your dad. Wish I could be there with you.
Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about your dad! You were and have been in our thoughts and prayers!
I'm so sorry for your loss Natalie. Losing a close family member is so difficult. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
How devastating. I am truly sorry for you and your family.
Post a Comment