Friday, November 7, 2008

I love new toys


So yesterday we went to Walmart. We happened to stop by the Halloween aisle, and wouldnt you know it everything was 75% off. AWESOME. Andrew fell in love with this Batman grappling hook that was 67 cents (Umm, hello of course I'm going to get it for him- Big fat bribe/reward there).That toy kept my son busy for the rest of the day. Seriously, he played with that thing all night, and all day today- Best 67 cents I've ever spent. The best part was him finding things to hook to it so he could haul it over the rail, bucket, backpack, walmart bag, purse, random barbie things, even laundry, pretty much everything

1 comment:

THE HAGES said...

Hey Natalie, I heard about your dad and am sorry. Also I am really sorry I am not a better friend to check your blog and figure these things out sooner. I hope you are doing ok. We totally need to get together! Miss ya guys! Lots of Love! Heidi