So tonight while I was on the phone (and not for very long mind you), my sweet little
Andrew asks me if he can go ice skating on the kitchen floor. Hmmmmm...first thought what do I have to clean up now? So, I walk in the kitchen to find my sweet little Luke, patiently filling up his little blue cup at the refrigerator dispenser. After waiting for it overflow (because only then is it full), he shoves his hand into the cup, pulls it out and licks it, then tips the cup upside down. By this time there is water from the refrigerator to the pantry (Really, I wasnt on the phone that long). By this point my Andrew is sliding through all the water on hands and knees. Good times Good times. So, if any of you ever feel the desire to go ice skating, just call the Jeffers, I'm sure we could accomodate.
3 comments:
At least Luke didn't open the freezer door in hope to freeze the water on the floor. It does sound as though if you had been on the phone just a little while longer, you would have had an indoor pool also.
Enjoy their young precious years!
Love, Karen/Duhmomma
Me - Me - Me - I want to go ice skating!!!! I'm on my way over right now!
That would be my two little grandsons....aren't they the cutest things ever....
Love ya
Grandma Shonna
Post a Comment