Oh that Christmas tree. I dont know about anyone else, but I wouldnt mind putting my Christmas Tree away for the season. You see between Luke (the worst), Andrew (only when Luke's around) and the two cats, I pick up 30 flippin balls a day. I have put the lights and ribbon on twice already and the star, well it doesnt stand up anymore, more just flops to the side.
I love my tree, its beautifula nd my children love it, I just wish it looked the way it did the first day we put it up.
5 comments:
You're doing better than us. We don't even have ours up yet. I just haven't gotten around to it and I don't know if I want to constantly try and keep Kensington away from it.
Alright you guys go....Pay backs are the pits...lol
Love ya
Grandma Shonna
but just look at how cute he is!
When my children were young, and yes we had cats, I put the tree in a play pen. That worked great for a few years.
Like Grandma Shonna said, pay backs are the pits (I chuckle lightly) (not really) and will continue to happen.
Here's to more exercise . . .
Love, Duhmomma
Do you remember the year I put my Christmas tree away just in time for Valentines Day because I loved it so much? Those days are sadly gone. Our tree only has decorations on the top half because every time Maddie can reach one we reposition it higher on the tree and the other girls daily redecorate the ornaments into pretty little clumps. I guess I'm just writing this to say I completely understand where you're coming from. Have a fun Christmas. Love ya, Nicole
Post a Comment