Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ohh that Rylie


So Rylies first preschool program was yesterday. Rylie is SUUUPPPER shy, she does not like attention brought to her. So, you can imagine her joy of being on this huge stage, in this huge auditorium, tons of people staring at her. I figured I was going to have to rescue her. Nope. she made it through the program, but that mouth of her didnt open once, nope not one sound escaped her lips...

3 comments:

Shonna said...

Rylie. I love you!!! You are such a special person and to see how much you have grown this past year I am so proud of you. You did great the other day too and you looked so pretty.

Love ya


Grandma Shonna

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Rylie, your father was shy when he was your age also. He did NOT like an audience watching him either. Both of you are good troopers, I am sure everyone enjoyed your contribution in the activity.

Love,
DuhGrandma