So the other day Brad decided to take a nap. No big deal right. Well apparently I DO make a big deal out of it, because when I went in there, after three hours to wake him up. He whipped out his phone, with the timer running, to prove to me that no he hadnt been asleep for three hours like I had professed. Hmmm...a timer, apparently I've given him a hard time too much. Sorry Brad, I love you!!!
5 comments:
OK that's hillarious! I'm still waiting for the glitter post!
Sounds familiar!
Sounds familiar!
I have no idea what the "glitter post" is...but now I'm waiting for it too :) SOunds sassy?
i am guilty of over exaggerating things too...i totally love that he had his timer going!
I can vouch for Natalie that Brad had been sleeping for 3 hours. LOL. Sorry Brad...us girls have to stick together....
Love ya...
Post a Comment