So the other day Luke and Rylie were playing on my bed. Off to the side of our bed are some cupboards with a bunch of craft stuff in them. Needless to say, our room now "SPARKLES". And when I say sparkles, it sparkles, along with just about everything else. He found a bottle of glitter and dumped the entire bottle out on our bed, clothes, himself. The great thing about glitter is that its super easy to clean up- Umm yeah No. I've washed our comforter three times now and its still as shiny as can be. And just about everything else is sparkly to, our clothes, the carpet, our skin (seriously Brad and I are both REALLY shimmery).
So what have I learned from this whole experience
1.Luke + Glitter= Really Bad Idea.
2. Glitter is no longer allowed in our house
3. Brad looks really pretty all sparkly it accentuates his masculinity
3 comments:
Every glitter bit hurts. Let the force (glitter) be with you, Luke.
Think of it as pixie dust, and enjoy.
well at least he is happy!
For years to come you may remember how cute Luke is! Look at that smile, he's knows he's cute!
Post a Comment