Let me first say, not really sure why its called Lake Clemetine, it was more like River Clementine, but perhaps further down the way it actually formed a lake . Any who, the water was freezing. And me, being the super big panty-waist that I am, does not do cold, so, I found my spot on the beach and had a glorious time there all day.
The kids had a blast. Luke played the whole time (minue a very small nap). He was so fun, wading in the water, scooping up the dirt and just jabbering away.

Rylie, who is usually our "not so sure" child graciously donned a life jacket and splashed merrily along the whole time, she even got herself to float in the ever so slight current that was near us.

Andrew, had an awesome time floating in the super fast current (thanks Melanie and Jamie!) and at one point even braved it on his own (Minus parent permission if I might add that)

Brinley, just chilled in the shade (very much like her mom there) until the end when she realized the water could be fun.

We loved it and are very much going to go again.
2 comments:
hmm...good choice...the lake was probably more fun than whitney ranch...see you tomorrow!
Your kids have grown up so cute! (I can't believe how much time has gone by since we've seen you.) Anyways, I'm glad you guys had such a fun day.
Post a Comment