Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pass the Ranch Please

Last week was a fun filled week for us. What were we doing? Well, we werent going to the last three days of school (that would be way too responsible- which by the way I got a letter from the principal saying one more absence and they would have to start truancy proceedings, hmm, did they really need to send that letter, schools over), We were in Seqouia National Park at an amazing Ranch with the ADAMS!!!!!

First we pretended we were horses


Then, we woke up way earlier then anyone else and walked down to the lake.


And got wet- still really early in the morning and cold


Then, we fished with sticks


Made funny faces

Went on the trail of a 100 giants (seriously how can trees be so cool)


Checked out the racoon prints that were all over our car -oops I left an apple back there!!!


Played with the horses


Went to a ferry fall, some of us loved and didnt get wet


Some of us did get wet! (not pee!)



And then made the long journey home without one fight, argument, tear, or whine

We had such a wonderful time. Thanks so much Adams!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! It's beautiful up there.

Kaylynn said...

All these adventures you are going on. I'm jealous.

mj said...

next year I am so there!