Thursday, October 8, 2009

CHP Academy here we come!



So as many of you may know, we have been in the application process for the California Highway Patrol. We started the whole process in May 2008 and on Monday we got our answer- BRAD MADE IT!!!!! It has been a super loooonnnggg road for us, but I have to say, that letter made it all worth it! I cant tell you how excited, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed.... we are.

He starts the academy January 4th 2010. Its a 27 week live in academy.

We feel so blessed to have come this far. I know Brad is going to do amazing!

CONGRATULATIONS BRAD

8 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting!!! The long road was worth it!! He will do a wonderful job. If you need some company during the week, let me know. I am in Roseville 2 times a week!!!!!
Email me so we can set up a photo shoot. We need to get some great pics of the two of you! Congrats Brad!

Evelyn said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We had wondered what had happened since we hadn't heard anything. I can't believe it took so long. Good luck with everything!

mj said...

hip hip hooray!!!!!!! congrats and good luck!!!!! (and yes, you can come play anytime you want)

Sarah said...

Triple YAY!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh...where have I been? I had NO idea!! That is sooo awesome! Congrats!!!

Oh, and I can totally see Brad pulling people over... very fitting :) haha!

Jayson & Megan said...

Congratulations! What a long road, but look at the payoff! I know it will be hard with Brad for that long, but what a blessing for your family. Congrats again!

Kaylynn said...

All I can say is YEAH! And I'll say it again YEAH! And one more time YEAH!!!!!

Sheree said...

I got goose bumps! WhaHOOOO! Don't ya just love it when your plan comes together? even if it takes years longer then thought!!