Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Costumes

So, last year after I paid a bajillion dollars for my kids costumes I decided that the for the next year I wasnt going to do that again, and I didnt. I also decided that we needed a theme, after a year of debate (pirates, superheros, or animals). We settled on super heros. I let each kid pick their own super power. I even let them pick out their own colors! And, in no way trying to be braggy, but the best part is- I made up my own pattern! I have to say I was pretty proud of myself for that. I actually had a lot of fun making them- and the kids love to wear them.

Brinley- Bubble gum girl ( I have no idea why her picture is so small)Andrew- Tornado Man


Rylie- Star Girl

Luke- Slime Boy

10 comments:

Jane said...

So very cute! You are SOOOO talented Natalie!! Woohoo!!

Sarah said...

You are so RAD! Will I get to see them in person? you are so creative and the kids expressions are priceless. Fun!

mj said...

oh wow! you rock. love love love their costumes.

Unknown said...

Those turned out SO CUTE!!! GOOD JOB. ;)

Unknown said...

the leif post is from me Jacove ooppss

Morgan said...

I am SO impressed! You are so talented - and the kids look GREAT!!!

Evelyn said...

Those are awesome! Its been so long since we've seen you guys... your kids look so grown up.

Kaylynn said...

I'll say it again! I love them!

Jayson & Megan said...

What a cute idea!

Jami said...

Crazy cute!