Friday, February 5, 2010

What have we been doing

...not blogging. I stink at it these days!

I'm happy to report that Luke is officially POTTY TRAINED!!! Now to just get that pacifier away from him. I swear that boy is going to go to college with it!

Brad has been working super hard at the academy. We just finished week five! Everyone tells you that the days are long but the weeks fly by, there is seriously so much truth to that. ONly 22 more to go. He passed skid pan this week. Wahoo for that one. He's skinnier than a rail these days, the PT staff is kicking his tail!

I have been busy running our business. Its really different without Brad around. My mom and I have had to figure a lot of things out on our own. Truth be told, we arent doing too bad. Its empowering, weird I know.

So there you have it.

No cute pictures, really I just havent had time for my camera lately. One day I will, maybe in July...

3 comments:

Jami said...

Yay on the potty training! Yay on passing skid! (What is that?) Yay for empowerment!

Nat~Nat said...

I'm so glad that you're all doing so well! We're on the potty trained wagon too. Isn't it one of the best things a parent of a young child can celebrate?

mj said...

wow! the lukester rocks! how did you potty train him, and run a business...you rock too dude! 22 weeks to go....wahoo!!!!