Saturday, January 9, 2010

CTC 1-10 Week one- Check



He survived!!! (Not that I ever doubted he would). Let me tell you this last week was quite possibly the longest week of both of our lives!

Brads week was filled with a whole lot of yelling, running, food shoveling, push-up position, etc. He had lots of stories to tell some a little "wowzer" and some just down right hilarious. His first weekend was spent doing homework and studying for his upcoming tests this week.

My week was filled with lots of worry, lots of moments praying that the phone would ring, and to be entirely truthful, maybe just a moment or two of tears (I'm a worrier by nature, trust me, it was a LONG week!) My weekend was wonderfully filled with IRONING (huge amount of sarcasm there)- I have developed a new found love for the dry cleaner and have absolutely no problem giving them my money just to save me five-six hours!

This next week should be just as intense for Brad as this last. I know he'll do great!!!

2 comments:

mj said...

he looks like a missionary! i am so glad that he survived his first week. i am also glad that you got to see him! i thought he was stuck there for the entire 6 months. i hope it gets easier (and you teach brinley how to iron)

Sarah said...

Brad looks so skinny! Glad you survived...and that you still had time to take Kennedy during all this, you are constantly amaZing!