
Yup, we have a blog...
So, on May 15th, Brinley got baptized. I have to say, its a completely sacred experience to watch your own child get baptized. I was so proud of her for her decision. She was so excited to be baptized. It amazes me at how mature she was about this decision.

Brad baptized her, and her Grandpa Jeffers confirmed her. Her second grade teacher, Mr Ferguson, was also able to stand in to help confirm her. It was a really special experience for everyone.

My mom made the dress she got baptized in. It has a piece of my moms wedding dress, and the lace from mine. It was really quiet beautiful and I hope it becomes one of those heirloom pieces for Brinley, with every family adding just a little bit more to it.
Brinley picked out her "after" dress. I personally loved a different dress, but she absolutely loved this one. So, I gave in, and I'm so glad I did. Never has their been a happier child then Brinley. She loves it, and I must say, it has totally grown on me, and I love how much she loves it.
2 comments:
Brinley looks beautiful. I can't believe how old she is.
she is beautiful. and so grown up. when did that happen? sorry we missed it...guess loomis is really far away ;o)
Post a Comment