Baby #5
Yes, we are crazy, but also super excited.
We are split on whether its a boy or girl. The boys are all in favor of a boy, and the girls a girl.
We'll keep you posted
PS- Brads still going strong at the academy. We just finished week 21, only six more weeks to go, next week is gonna be a douzy! We have been assigned to the Oakland office. We are still trying to figure out where we are going to live.
8 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations on the upcoming addition! 5 is not that crazy and you have cool kids so its no surprise you would want another.
congrats! Hope you're feeling well! I hope the home search is going well too!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Your kids are so cute so how exciting to be having another!
If anyone can do it--it's you and Brad!
how the crap did you make a baby? yay! i am excited for you guys! babies are so fun! wonder what kind you will have!
Congrats again on the new baby! I think you guys will be great parents of five. You've already been doing a marvelous job with the four you've already got.
Good luck on the home-finding. I think Roseville would be a lovely place for you to settle. But the commute might be a bit rough on brad.
Post a Comment