Tuesday, September 21, 2010

apology

Dear mom...

I owe you a HUGE apology. I was a terrible teenager and I'm sorry. I know I've called you Shonna since I was like 12 and I know I've wrecked a few of your cars. But mostly, I'm sorry I got so embarrassed when you pulled out coupons and would leave you in the middle of Food 4 Less by yourself while I went and sat in the car! Or threw a massive fit and begged you to put them away because I wouldnt be caught dead near those things! I'm sure I cost you thousands. Please know that I love you dearly and will some how make it up to you!

Love

Natalie (the girl addicted to coupon shopping who calls you all the time with deals I've found!)

So, I've totally gotten addicted to couponing lately. I've saved so much money. I HATE paying full price for things now.

I like the following sites:

http://myfrugaladventures.com/

http://www.mycouponaffair.blogspot.com/

What sites do you guys follow...

2 comments:

Shonna said...

LOVe it.. Also love the times that we would go to Kmart and you refused to go in because someone might see you. Never understood that one.

Keep sending me the good deals.

Love ya

Mom

Carrie S. said...

Ok, so I love couponing too and I love myfrugaladventures.com too! You have to check out hipsave.com, it is seriously awesome. Just don't blame me once you get addicted... Hope you're doing well!