Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Andrew

Well actually his birthday was on July 3rd- So Happy Belated Birthday. So we were camping (see other post) on Andrew's birthday (which he was totally excited about). It was really a fun day, he woke all of us up super early because he was so darn excited about his big day (I mean, who isnt on their birthday, a whole day devoted to you!!) He got to open his presents first thing (its just what we do). - and boy I'm using a lot of parathensis!

He got some really fun presents. These were super cool- but they do promote fighting- after a while not my favorite thing



I transformed this thing about a million times while camping- He finally got it at the end


We celebrated with a cake and all our family- (Yes his name is written pretty cheesy on there, but the bakery was closed and we were camping so I had to improvise)


It was a great day and he had lots of fun

When we got back from camping we had a party for him at Pump It up. That boy was so excited. He rehearsed over and over again, how he would get to be the line leader, sit in the big chair, etc- He had so much fun playing with all his friends.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY- WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

mj said...

wow! what a fun place! sad that we missed andrews par tay...next time. see you tomorrow, i hope...call you in the am!