Sunday, October 12, 2008

What did the horse say to the cow after it ate all of its food....HAY!!!

So on Saturday we ( I mean the kids and I, no Brad, he was working) made the great trek out to Bishops pumpkin farm. We had a blast. The kids loved spending the day with all their friends, loved running around, loved picking out pumpkins (which sadly we didnt buy- Walmart is just so much cheaper!!) , loved riding the train, getting dirty, petting the overfed animals and just plain having fun.

I love Bishop's. I totally can remember going there as a kid. That yellow slide was SOOOO much bigger when I was younger. Maybe we could just leave them all in here for an hour or so...just a quick nap!!

Brinley on the Huge (as she described it) tower
Rylie and Andrew hanging out in the train car
Andrew and Kris were stuck at the hip, here they are in the cattle car- loads of fun, not very comfortable!!Luke had to crouch down next to every animal in the petting zoo. He was so not afraid of any of the animals, I on the other hand thought most of them were going to try and bite his hand off
Rylie jumping on the hay mattresses- that girl had so much hay downher pants it was ridiculous
And here she is again looking cuter then ever. We had a great day and will definitely do it again (Oh thats right, we have two more field trips there this month!!)

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I wish the picture I took of my kids at the pumpkin patch turned out as cute as yours. How fun.

mj said...

i can't wait to go back with you guys! sorry we missed you on Saturday, Carter needed to go in the morning. He was totally beat by 2pm.